It’s spring which means only one thing – you’re going to need your waterproof! Make sure your team wards off the wet this season with our best waterproof jackets from across our premium outdoor brands…
Downpour Jacket from Rab
The Downpour Jacket is a lightweight waterproof outer layer, ideal for general everyday use. Made with Pertex Shield® - a fusion of technically advanced face fabrics with a breathable PU film laminate - and 2.5L fabric with Dry Touch, this Jacket comes with all the essential features for comfort and practicality, including pit zips, adjustable hood and cuffs as well as zippered pockets with storm flaps.
- Weight 320g/11oz (estimate)
- Pertex® Shield 2.5L fabric with Dry Touch
- Fully adjustable hood with flexible polymer peak and roll down closure
- YKK® front zip with external and internal storm flaps
Trade Price (based on 1 - 99 units): £58.26
Pouring Adventure Jacket from Columbia
This bulk-free 2-layer rain jacket with extended sizing packs a waterproof-breathable punch, featuring a lightweight and durable nylon ripstop shell bonded to an advanced waterproof-breathable membrane with a fully seam-sealed construction—providing supreme protection from wet weather while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape when you’re working hard. The Pouring Adventure packs down into its own hand pocket for easy transportation.
- Bulk-free 2-layer rain jacket
- Lightweight, durable nylon ripstop shell bonded to advanced
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof-breathable membrane with fully seam-sealed construction
- Attached, adjustable storm hood
Trade Price (based on 1 - 99 units): £42.84
Dubliner Jacket from Helly Hansen
A great-fitting, versatile Helly Tech® jacket for men. Waterproof, breathable and windproof with fully sealed seams to protect you against the elements. Its quick-dry, lightweight lining adds comfort in both warm and cold weather. Perfect rainwear for wet weather.
- Great-fitting, versatile Helly Tech® jacket
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof with fully sealed seams
- Quick-dry, lightweight lining adds comfort in both warm and cold weather
Trade Price (based on 1 - 99 units): £61.38
Torrentshell Jacket from Patagonia
Sleek, packable and unpretentious, the trusted Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric – waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard protection for rainy-day reliability.
- Sleek, packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No®
- Performance Standard shell
- 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Two-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
Trade Price (based on 1 - 99 units): £55.45
RG Alpha Jacket from Berghaus
The Men’s RG Alpha Waterproof Jacket is the perfect partner for a day on the hills. Berghaus’ Hydroshell fabric technology guarantees outdoor performance, is breathable and completely waterproof allowing you to stay active whatever the weather.
- Fully breathable and waterproof Hydroshell® fabric keeps you dry and protected
- Adjustable hood offers enhanced wet weather protection and can be neatly stowed
- Two front zip pockets for essentials
Trade Price (based on 1 - 99 units): £64.62
Sangro Jacket from The North Face
Offering versatile hooded protection in a waterproof and breathable shell, this jacket will block out the elements so you can lock on to the peak. DryVent™ technology ensures day-long dryness when rain begins to fall, and when the sun comes out, you can pack the adjustable hood away in the collar. Two hand pockets provide protection for cold hands and valuables, while an adjustable hem and cuffs provide a snug fit at all times.
- Versatile hooded protection in a waterproof and breathable shell
- DryVent™ technology ensures day-long dryness
- Adjustable hood stows in collar
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
Trade Price (based on 1 - 99 units): £62.88
Don’t let April’s showers put you off your outdoor adventures. We can supply a wide range of waterproofs for the #B2B market to suit all budgets, all at wholesale prices! And they’re all perfect for dual-branding! So all perfect options for corporatewear and workwear!
For enquires, quotes and advice, all the team on 01270 757890 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org