Durable and exceptionally warm, the Photon X is your definitive Scottish winter belay jacket. Ready to take on everything from sub-zero temperatures to bitter, battering winds the Photon X provides shelter in the harshest conditions. More details...
Durable and exceptionally warm, the Photon X is your definitive Scottish winter belay jacket.
Ready to take on everything from sub-zero temperatures to bitter, battering winds the Photon X provides shelter in the harshest conditions.
Shrugging off rain and snow, the Pertex Endurance outer protects you from the elements while the zoned PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Active inner eliminates any cold spots even when wet.
With two large hand warmer pockets, a helmet-compatible hood that can be adjusted with one hand and zips that can be opened easily with large mitts, there is no better jacket for a baltic Scottish belay.
- Weight 744g/26.2oz
- Pertex® Endurance windproof and water-resistant outer fabric with a 100% nylon breathable inner liner
- Zoned insulation: 170g
- m2 (6oz) PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active throughout, 133g
- m2(4.7oz) PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active in sides and underarms & 193g
- m2 (6.8oz) PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Active in front Torso
- Helmet compatible hood with one-handed adjustment and insulated baffle in back neck
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated internal zip baffle with chin guard
- 1 YKK® large, zipped Napoleon chest pocket, 2 YKK® zipped hand warmer pockets and 2 internal open mesh pockets
- Glove compatible zip pulls
- Part elasticated cuffs with anti-snag velcro adjustment
- Hem drawcord
- Regular fit